YUKE’S is always looking for talented and dedicated people to join us in making next-generation games. If you feel like you can share your talents with us, please feel free to apply for a job!
Note that having Japanese ability is a huge advantage.
Looking for Programmers
|Type of Employment||
To be decided through company policy upon recruitment
Starting from ¥3,250,000
To be determined upon recruitment based on experience and skill
Yokohama Studio (Yokohama)
10 am ‐ 6:30 pm
|Holidays & Vacations||
Weekends (Sat/Sun), National Holidays, New Year Holiday (12/28 – 1/6)
Summer Vacation (5 days)
Yearly Paid Holidays (From 10 days per year; Max of 20)
Required Application Materials
- Resume (English acceptable, Japanese preferred): indicate your desired field of work, and a list of jobs and projects you have worked on in the past
- Work Sample: Source code required, executable files also welcomed
Submit via FD, MO, CD-R, or DVD-R (Indicate whether for Windows or for Macintosh)
- *In general, any submissions made cannot be returned.
- *Anything received will not be used for any purpose other than recruitment consideration.
- Submit an application entry from the button below
- Send documentation to desired location of employment
- Notification after document screening
- Interview (1-2)
6-6 Kinkou-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 221-0056, Japan